Friday, October 20, 2006






With great joy, I welcome you to the first entry of my blog, Animal Communication News, a feature designed to complement my website, Animal Translations.

I'll make this forum a clearinghouse for current information here about upcoming courses on Animal Communication, Healing Touch for Animals, TTouch, and other healing modalities, as well as news of local horse shows, dog shows, agility trials, obedience classes, adoption opportunities, and especially, fundraising events for nonprofit Rescues and Shelters.

I will also post descriptions and photos for any "Lost Animal" cases on which I'm currently working, in the hope that this information may somehow lead to the successful reunion of the animals with their people.

I am currently in the process of completing Carol Gurney's four-part comprehensive HeartTalk course for professional Animal Communicators, with the final session to be held during the first week of December, 2006.

With this in mind, I have decided not to charge for my Animal Communication services through the balance of this year, and welcome all inquiries for consultations. Lost animals are always given first priority, and I will continue to provide communications at no charge to nonprofit Animal Rescue organizations or Humane Societies for the foreseeable future.

No comments: